Included in the price
- The boat are covered by a third party insurance including a body injuries coverage for the crew.
- The mooring in Blanes Port.
Not included in the price
- Gasoline is NOT included in the price, except boats without license.
- Deposit is €150 / €250 / €500 depending the boat. At the time of check-in, a lock of that said amount is made on the credit card which will be unlocked at the end of the rental as long as there are no damages in the boat. Debit cards are not accepted.
Formalization of the rental
- The driver of the boat must present at the time of check-in the current nautical license for the reserved boat. In the case of a foreign nautical license, it will be valid as long as it is approved in Spain.
- Once the minimum payment of 50% of the total amount of the reservation has been made, it will be confirmed and guaranteed, and the client will receive a confirmation email with the rental contract.
- The boat will be delivered to the port of Blanes at the time set in the reservation document. You need to be 30 min. before to our offices to be able to leave at the reserved time. The Blanes Boats staff will explain how the boat works and advise you on the best places in the area.
- Reservation cancellations by the client must be communicated by email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations for personal reasons of the client in less than 7 days in advance will result in the loss of 50% of the total rental amount.
- In cases of adverse weather conditions that prevent navigation for security reasons on the same day of the activity, always being verified by the staff of Blanes Boats, the company will offer to change the day of the activity or refund the total amount of the payment made.
- No changes or cancellations will be made due to weather conditions until the day of the rental. The employees of Blanes Boats will inform you the day of departure about the weather conditions. If you decide not going out still being positive the verdict of our team, Blanes Boats will not make any refund of payment made.
- Reservations will be canceled if the client does not show up after 2 hours of the start of the rental without prior notice and he will be responsible for the full rental amount of the reservation.
- In the case of rentals of more than one day, the rental amount will not be refunded due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
Safety on board
- A mobile phone is essential during the rental of the boat to be able to contact the Blanes Boats team.
- It is not allowed to exceed the maximum number of people on board.
- The use of life jackets and sitting in the seats is recommended during the navigation, especially children and elderly.
- It is recommended to use suitable nautical footwear.